However, I couldn't help but love the fabrics and quality of all the Pronovias dresses I tried on. So I visited the Pronovias website and found several other beauties that I liked but hadn't seen. I also discovered that one of the bridal Salon's I had been to on that first day of dress shopping also carried Pronovias, though I didn't remember seeing them there.
On a whim, I stopped by to browse through their racks once more. Perhaps I missed something wonderful... I wasn't expecting much, but it was worth a shot. Well, I truly believe that all things happen for a reason, and there was a reason I stopped at that shop a second time! For one, I was able to rule out Maggie Sottero "Mirabella" (see Quest for the Dress, Part 2). However, most importantly, I found THE DRESS!!! Oddly enough, it was a Pronovias dress that I had seen, but didn't try on. For some reason (that I can't figure out), I decided I didn't like it the first time I saw it. This time, however, it jumped out at me. By the time the attendant had me all zipped up, I was in love! Although my indecisive nature prevented me from ordering right then and there, I came back the next day, got measured, and signed my life away on the receipt.
Oh, I suppose you want to see the dress? Okay, just in case my handsome Josh finds this blog, you are going to have to scroll down past a few warnings, but there are pictures below. I promise!!

CAUTION: WHITE DRESS AHEAD!




No comments:
Post a Comment