While I scoured the internet, I really wanted to be able to try the shoes on first... Unfortunately, the bridal salon's in my area had very few shoes to choose from, and I just wasn't finding anything that tickled my fancy. So I visited Macy's, JCPenney, Kohl's... Who would have thought it would be so difficult to find white shoes in the middle of the summer?! On a whim, I visited the local DSW to see if they had anything. While I didn't find anything that would work for me, I found these beauties:
They are "Whimsy" by Sam & Libby. At only $45, they almost made me want to include pink in my palette just so I could wear them! Alas, my search continued.
While perusing the WeddingBee Blog, I found a clearance code for Aldo.com from Miss Joey. (If you like Aldo, be sure to check it out!!) I went on there and found the perfect pair of shoes! They are called "Zorana" and were on clearance for $37.46! Done deal!! Even if they didn't fit, I could return them to my local Aldo store and continue hunting. (The shoe pictured is black, but I ordered mine in white, of course!)

I ordered them from http://www.myglassslipper.com/ (bridal shoes section), and was amazed at how quickly they arrived! They fit perfectly, and the lower heel is super comfortable. NOW, the search is really over, just in the nick of time. My first fitting is tonight!



No comments:
Post a Comment