When you look through all the beautiful inpiration boards and real weddings, what is one item that every dinner table has in common? Okay, that was a stupid question! Flowers, dishes, flatware, placecards, napkins, and the list goes on... The answer I was thinking of is CANDLES!!! Pillars, votives, and tea lites, oh my!
Like many receptions halls, my hall has a rule about candles: They must be enclosed. No open flames. Consequently I have been on the hunt for simple glass votive candle holders, the kind that won't break my budget. I thought I had found a deal when I found a dozen holders for $6.00, but then I found Cudge...
Could this be too good to be true?! 72 clear glass votive holders for $25.88! And even better yet, 72 glass holders AND 72 white candles for $35.44! The shipping prices seem a bit high, but I can imagine these items are quite heavy. I will find out soon, because I am ordering mine this week!
They also have many other party supply items, all at great prices. Favor boxes, tulle, plastic champage flutes...
Has anyone else ordered from this company?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment